Yes, the 7th Annual Rhode Island Authors Expo is this Saturday! Our biggest event of the year, the Expo features over 120 local authors in all genres – history, romance, mystery, science fiction, children’s books. Fabulous raffle items this year, free admission, free parking, and even Santa! If you’re in the vicinity, I hope you’ll stop by and say hello.
Next up – Martha’s big giveaway! My newest novel, All’s Well in Jingle Valley, was released earlier this week. It’s my 9th novel and my 10th book, and I’m so, so grateful to be doing this thing I love. All’s Well in Jingle Valley is actually the third (and final) book in The Happy Ever After series, which includes my 2015 novel A Jingle Valley
Wedding and 2018’s April in Galway. While I hadn’t intended to write a trilogy, when I wrote the ending to April in Galway last year, I decided to weave the story into Jingle Valley. The first book, A Jingle Valley Wedding is discounted at Amazon (ebook) to just 99 cents for the month of December.
So – here are the details to qualify for the giveaway:
- If you pre-ordered the book prior to November 15, let me know in the comments (3 entries)
- If you pre-ordered the book between November 15 and December 1, let me know in the comments (2 entries)
- Post an honest review at the Amazon site before December 13 (5 entries)
- Post an honest review at the Amazon site before December 22 (4 entries)
- Share the book and its buy link on Facebook (3 entries)
- Post a photo of the book on Instagram and use the hashtag #JingleValley (3 entries)
And what can you win?
- ~ a black Eccolo journal with magnetized closure and a fancy pen to record your brightest thoughts (maybe this will be the year you write that novel?)
- ~ an Almond Cookie gift set from Carol’s Daughter, featuring Almond Cookie Softening Body Wash, Almond Cookie Frappe Body Lotion, and Almond Cookie Nourishing Hand Cream
- ~ a $10 Starbucks gift card
- ~ a set of postcards from the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, Massachusetts (Dalton, Massachusetts is practically next door!)
- ~ a small box of maple sugar candy from Stockbridge
- ~ a Vera Bradley zip ID case in Romantic Paisley
- ~ and of course, a signed copy of All’s Well in Jingle Valley with a fabulous BookFlip bookmark
- ~ and there may be a surprise or two! (I always add a little something)
I’ve got two more book signings this month – on Saturday, December 14, I’ll be at Stillwater Books in downtown Pawtucket from 1:00 to 3:00.
And on Saturday, December 21, I’ll be at Ink Fish Books in Warren from 1:00 to 3:00.
Finally, let me say THANK YOU for supporting me since I began this writing journey in 2011. I am very grateful for all of my readers, whether we’ve known each other for decades or you’re someone new who’s recently discovered my books. My personal goal is to write a book each year as long as I’m able to do so. I’m already planning and plotting my next novel!
Wishing you warm blessings, comfort, and good health this holiday season.