Today is the day I let you know what theme I’ve chosen for this year’s Blogging from A to Z Challenge. Unlike past years, this year I had four different ideas for themes. Just to recap, here are my past themes:
- 2012 – Writers, Poets, Essayists, Lyricists. It was my first year participating in the challenge, and I nearly fell behind because I hadn’t planned my posts in advance. Lesson(s) learned.
- 2013 – Oh! The Places I’ve Been! From Austin, Texas to Zermatt, Switzerland, I highlighted some of the best places I’ve had the good fortune to have visited.
- 2014 – Smile and Say…Cheese! (Yep, from Asiago to Zamorano)
- 2015 – Listen Up! Musical Instruments
- 2016 – Paris Between the Wars (possibly the most-researched theme)
- 2017 – Broadway Musicals
Now, I won’t tell you about the themes that didn’t make the cut, because I’m sure I’ll use them in future challenges. But this year, it seemed appropriate to do a month of blog posts about
Fifty years ago! It was a pivotal year for America, and for the world. I’ll look back at some of the people and events that helped to define 1968. And I hope you’ll follow this blog.